Ticket to Ride

Share in our tickets for free!

LottoPlex plays the EuroJackpot every draw and divides the ticket into 20 shares.  Visitors can sign up for a Lottoplex Ticket to Ridefree share.  Here is how.

  • Sign-up for ‘A Ticket to Ride’
  • Confirm your subscription by clicking link in our return email.
  • Check your email after you confirm – click on the link and complete the sign-up process.
  • Submit your responses and get your free share.
  • We will send an email with a scanned copy of the ticket.
  • Next draw is August 7, 2015 – Jackpot is €14,000,000
  • In the event of a win, each share is €700,000
  • Register ⇓ ~ Absolutely Free, No Strings Attached!

Complete the player information form.  And you are done!

[contact-form-7 id=”457″ title=”Ticket to Ride”]

The Rules

  • Players must be 18 or over at the time they register to participate.
  • LottoPlex shares the winnings of ONLY the FIRST and SECOND prize of the EuroJackpot.
  • Players must provide personal information that can be verified in the event of a win.
  • Only one account per person and you can only play for yourself.
  • Tickets have a maximum of 20 shares per ticket and players are limited to 1 share per ticket.

Terms & Conditions

LottoPlex is a web-based advertising website. No wagering or gambling takes place on this site. This site is 100% free to join and play for anyone 18 years or older. All participants are responsible to adhering to their own local, State, Provincial, and Federal laws, or the laws within their respective country. All monetary references displayed on this site are ‘estimates only’ and refer to gross proceeds before deducting for any State,Provincial, Federal and/or local taxes, as well as costs associated with the distribution of winnings. LottoPlex reserves the right to retain all winnings that are less than the full jackpot amount.

LottoPlex also reserves up to 5 ‘reserved shares’ in all pools. These ‘reserved shares’ will be typically used for designated charities and/or in exchange for special services provided to LottoPlex by third party contractors such as website programmers, legal services, advertising, marketing and public relations as Lottoplex deems fit.

In the event of a winning pool, the total number of shares to be distributed will be adjusted according to the actual number of pool participants and entries including any ‘reserved shares’.

Prior to the official drawing, LottoPlex purchases and posts to the website genuine EuroJackpot, Megamillions and/or UK Lottery tickets paid for with website advertising revenue. The number of free pools and number of tickets purchased can vary from week to week.

Only members who are registered in the winning pool, including the pre-designated pool sponsor, charity organization/s and any other reserved members, will participate in any jackpot winnings. Members may have up to two entries (shares) per pool.

LottoPlex reserves the right to deny or cancel a membership at any time and for any reason.

In the event of a Jackpot win (typically, matching 6 numbers out of 6 official drawing numbers), LottoPlex automatically retains 10% of the jackpot “Net” winnings. The remaining 90% will be distributed evenly among the pool members, pool sponsor and pre-designated charitable organization/s (see Pool Details on Homepage).

In the event of a winning jackpot, all pool members will be notified and issued specific instructions on how to claim their share of the winnings. You will NEVER be asked for a credit card or to send money.

You will NEVER be asked for a credit card or to send money.

 

Subscribe ToLottoPlex

Subscribe ToLottoPlex

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!